Payment and cancellation policies:
• Non-refundable reservation: cancellation fees 100% of the total reservation.
• Standard reservation: free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival. In case of cancellation 14 days or less before arrival – cancellation fees 100% of the total reservation.
• In case of no show, penalty of 100% of the total reservation.
A deposit of €200 must be paid in cash or by credit card and will be returned on the departure day, unless there are damages found in the apartment or the rules of the establishment are not followed.
• The client must inform Citytrip Barcelona of the exact number of guests and only these people may stay in the apartment. Once the reservation is confirmed, Citytrip Barcelona needs the client's full name, telephone number and e-mail address. Citytrip Barcelona reserves the right to request the same information from all guests if necessary.
• Children under 2 years old can stay free of charge.
• All kinds of parties and events that may cause inconvenience are prohibited.
• Minimum age for check-in: 25 years.
• Pets are not allowed in any of the accommodations.
• The check-in time is from 16:00. If the client arrives earlier, there is the possibility of early check-in in case the apartment is ready. Check-out time is at 11:00. If necessary, you can consult with the reception staff about the possibility of a later check-out.
• All supply costs and final cleaning are included in the price. For stays of 7 days or more there is an extra cleaning provided. Upon request, there is an extra cleaning service available at the customer's expense for stays less than 7 days.
Citytrip Barcelona is not responsible for the incorrect use of the facilities, including psychological damage, theft, fire or criminal behavior.
If there is any damage that is not the responsibility of the client and that makes it impossible to use the accommodation, Citytrip Barcelona, once informed, will take care of repairing it and relocating the client in case the damage cannot be repaired immediately.
The client and his guests have the duty to behave in a civic manner and respect the rules of coexistence. In the event that these rules are not respected, Citytrip Barcelona reserves the right to ask guests to vacate the accommodation without any compensation.